- the personal data we will collect;
- the use of the data collected;
- who has access to the data collected;
- the rights of users of the site;
Users agree that by using the website collection-architectes.com, they consent to:
- the collection, use and retention of the data listed in this policy.
3. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
When you visit and use our website, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- venue ;
- hardware and software details;
- links clicked by the user;
- content that the user
- consults on the website.
4. HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected on our site will be used only for the purposes specified in this policy or indicated on the specific pages of the website. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose.
The data we collect is used for the following purposes:
5. WITH WHOM WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA
We undertake not to sell or share your data with third parties, except in the following cases:
- if required by law;
- if required for any legal process;
- to prove or protect our legal rights.
If you follow hyperlinks from our site to another website, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
6. HOW LONG WE STORE PERSONAL DATA
We do not retain user data beyond what is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is collected.
7. YOUR RIGHTS AS A USER
Under the GDPR, users have the following rights as data subjects:
- permission to access ;
- right of rectification;
- right to erasure;
- right to restrict processing;
- right to data portability;
- right of objection.
You will find more information on these rights in Chapter 3 (art 12-23) of the GDPR.
8. WEBSITE COOKIES POLICY